"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." attributed to Plato

"Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing." attributed to Edmund Burke

Let's between us make the world a better place.




Monday 23 April 2012

Mea Culpa
Followers will know that I have been quieter than usual on this site over the last few weeks. The truth is I've had my head down polishing a manuscript for my next book, on Why Religions Work, that is due at the publishers very soon - hopefully for pre Christmas publication if all goes well. I am also preparing three different talks for three very different groups, to be presented over the next month or so. Add to that the fact that this is the busiest period in the garden, sowing seeds and keeping on top of the weeds so that I can maintain my record of vegetable self sufficiency. And I have just come back from a splendid conference organised by the Scientific and Medical Network on The Mystery of Consciousness and Western Meditation Traditions - all great stuff, presented by a panel of great experts in their own fields. I'll be writing about that elsewhere as soon as time allows - meanwhile I need to get my head down again to meet these looming deadlines.
So Mea Culpa.
I'll be back again soon.  
Meanwhile how about this for a Bee Home!!
The picture of the poster - below - explains all.


No comments:

It's Time you knew - by Transition Rachel at YouTube

Many reasons to love La Gomera

Madeira

Sunset

Sunset
with vapor trails

Followers

Total Pageviews